Saturday, August 7, 2010

yo, so long never post liao coz mii lazy.anyway my blog very the lame mah.Then i a few weeks ago is arm injured..it is the photo below .then now my back injured coz of basketball training .maybe not use to it.then super pain i alr never have training for 3 times liao coz of the injury then i want to faster recover if not hor i can only sit at the corner and watch my friens having training .then on friday my sch celebrate national day mah.then first is the those uniform group ppl marching then i saw jerald.first time saw him so serious sia.then we headed for the hall for the performances.quite high lah coz chers singing mah but the rest very normal.thentricia and i go jp eat and shop lor.saw him at canteen then go straight to bus stop.take bus 30 near my house coz i go home and take something b4 goin to jp wif tricia then go eat pepper lunch,tricia ate fried prawn mee $5 sia.then she kept complaining about the prawn 'feelers'.so damn funni .then walk around.then go to jp library to meet my mum and another lady coz my baby bro went out wif friens then my mother have to follow of coz then i meet them at the library.then my bro like crazy lor run around the library wif his friens .then my mum tok to my bro'frien's mother.haha.then i boring go borrow some books to read coz got 4 days holiday.then homework not much wat.then suddenly my bro accidently hit me then my head very hard on a wall then damn pain.almost cry.but did not.then went to the cafe to eat.then saw some of my primary sch friens .and some councilers from my sch .sibei pai sei coz my bro made alot of noise.then go jp .my mum buy yogurt and famous amous cookies.Yummy~then yesterday mii cooked dinner for the family.Menu:chicken stew,omelet with cheese,fried rice .then dessert strawberry pancakes.HEHE. my father dunno i wanna cook dinner so he cook ginseng chicken soup so yesterday eat till very full.todae post till very long coz got alot to talk about ,i think end my post here wif a goodbye~ TaTa~

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o