Saturday, August 21, 2010

very lost never post liao.anyway also got nothing special.but cried in sch for the first time for some special reason.then now training friday and saturday got.but sat is optional.so if i can tahan i go lor coz go there play match mah.but i hate it lor,my maths hw never do 1 question then ms ng ask me to stay for dentention or remidial like that hor.sb guo fen lor.lazy post and just add 10 songs in to my playlist.decided to end my post here coz i very angry and sian at the same time .dunno how my friens and seniors think if i really have 'dentention' coz basketball team the hw can cope then dun really have remidial like me like that lor.bad record lor dentention b4 coz of late. anyway BB

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o