Tuesday, July 6, 2010

todae sel hav to hold boy's hand for the game or wateva but it was quite fun.
my darling tricia hand injured sia ...sadded o.0
todae eng lesson was quite fun coz got victor frankenstein play for the whole lesson.
todae training was quite tiring ..ohhh my poor feet and back aches.
have fun todae but dun like one thing ,i need to stay back for remedial and training 4 the whole week from now on wards coz studies lousy mah.so whole week must stay back so tired.monday,wednesday n friday remedial then tuesday ,thursday and saturday got training no rest de.so sad sia.got to do well 4 exam .todae after training walk home wif amanda then go buy bubble tea then chat along the way coz the erherm angry wif me again 4 nothing then i also dun really like to be wif erherm wat so i go wif amanda .reach home at about 7+ then eat dinner then play com lor so long no post so post the boring lif3 of mine .later there will be another  post .it is a quiz i got from my good friend's blog.TaTa

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o