Tuesday, June 22, 2010

yesterday after training ,tricia sms me then ask me wanna watch movie a not then i then time free so i go home n wash up change and eat lunch.then i meet tricia at jurong point bus interchange.coz she live quite far away from jurong point so i waited for her for a while lah .then i saw 4 of my sec 3 seniors n 8 jurong students.then tricia arrive lor then we when to the threatre to buy karate kid tickets.then the movie starts at 3+ wat so tricia n i walk around jp joking n laughing lor ...then soon we walk to threatre there then tricia treat me to popcorns then she bought a cup of ice lemon tea too.then we watch the movie lor .the movie was really interesting n abit scary for the part when the challenge begin.the opponent's wushu moves is so cruel.but i love the movie ...had a great time thanks to tricia .she wear till very fashionable n chio .a few weeks never c her liao seems like a long long time.after movie ended tricia checked the time .wah liao leh so late lor 3+ watch till 6+.then we say bb to each other at the bus interchange .when i reached home that time i was just in time to watch 想握你的手.coz 7 o clock like no show to watch then channel u that obs show i watch finish liao so i watch 想握你的手。then i watch a movie 'independence day'.its all about aliens attacking humans then i check the lams still cannot use lor i dunno wat to do about all the hw in lams coz cannot go in.then i watch tv till 11 then sleep lor ....
i think i should end my story here BB TaTa~

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o