Wednesday, April 14, 2010

yesterday's training was ok i dunno is the seniors let us off or am i starting to like this sport???but the best thing is that i had a great time and it is raining YAY!!!!

   it's raining is pouring
   the old man is snoring ......

haha i dun think there are any old man snoring over there !!!!just for laugh ji hao xiao yi xia haha today so not suang coz the maths cher stay some of the students back for maths lor and i had retest that day too ....after retest then never eat lunch then do the maths cher stupid revision of algebra and then do till 5 plus coz i dunno how to do but i soon completed it i went to have a drink and then left the sch as i was walking half way towards the bus stop someone call me sia then i thought my ear got prob actually was my jies ,weiting and aijia lah and a friend of mine ,liling then i walk back to the sch to pei them lor cause my ting ting jie wanna wait for her no.10 then we talk and laugh my weiting (ting ting) jie so cruel go and kill a baby spider for nothing maybe she was too scared and aijia jie go and lecture her lor so funny then we talk til about 6 plus then think very late liao so never wait for no.10 to finish his basketball training then tingting jie went to the toilet to 'decorate ' her hair then we laugh til like siao coz her hair is damn funni sia i let down my fringe then aijia jie and liling decided to leave the toilet secrectly and dun wait for ting ting jie so i just follow them lor but i thought it was not right and stop halfway to wait for weiting jie then end up weiting jie angry with us coz never wait for her but i dun think she is so angry with me....that's all for todae

TaTa~

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o