Thursday, April 8, 2010

tuesday training was like siao many ppl started crying sia cause very tough so i thought wrong basketball training was not so good after all ...i tired till whole body cannot move like that then cannot breath lor  and kept panting or wateva lah ....the training i use to love is not so tiring and i enjoy it actually that is only the kai wei cai now it is the main course lor i so not looking forward to training anymore but wish can get use to it faster then not so xin ku wat omg dunno why will end up to this state the stupid maths cher i hate her like hell every time ask me to collect the maths paper as i was the maths rep then hand it to her during recess ,i dun need to eat meh stupid sia then she think we not human ar ask us to stay back then we must stay back meh , to entertain u ar???!!!more guo fen is orh she nag n tell me to giv her the papers i collected on time then when i on time hor she not at her table then hav to find her and wait 4 her lor like i recess no need to hang out with friens ,no need to rest and no need to eat arh i not human meh cher so wat very da bu liao meh u still only a training cher!!!!F*** OFF sia ...todae the lit cher also like that she is not our lit cher but kay po so much so stupid then kay po ppl class then nvm but she still use ppl(student) table to put her laptop then dunno what she doin ...so suai she sit beside me but after all this frustration ,i cool down because his smile and his jokes ar so effective ...and my friens also encourage me so i did not feel so bad after all....
now it is time to say good bye cause never eat lunch to 'entertain' the maths cher lor so suai ask ppl to stay back a gain
anyway
TaTa~

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o