Saturday, April 3, 2010

omg.....!!!!
im going to die...so sian sia ...face the com every day start to feel sian liao..had mac delivered to my house this morning yum yum haha.i dunno wat to write sia ...u noe i dun really like going out unless wif friens or if i had money $_$.but now so boring but cannot go out cause of the weather and my mother is sick and very tired lor n my father work mah so need to take care of  my brother...he is so violent and irritating for a 4 years old kid...i dunno need to take care of him till when lor, cause my mother quite ill lor (coz last time she working hor ,every time skip lunch and dinner ,never lah so now older liao got this problemo) ....sry for the broken english cause my eng is very lan 1 haha...i get to use the com cause my bro is sleepin YAY Im Freeee!!!so worried about my mother's condition ...she like super tired the lor ....dunno wat to do to help her ...but at least i took care of my horrifying brother haha

ok lah dun say too much of crap
so scared lor going back to sch on monday cause now i still gong gong dunno got wat hw ...haha :D
mrgreen..fiona:TaTa~

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o