Friday, April 2, 2010

long time no see

but the first tink i c was dust
(blow*  blow*)

haha actually got nothing to say but yesterday bought new sch shoes liao cause  the shoes wear till lan liao but yesterday got training so the shoes got more pressure so poor thing haha dunno why my life was soso boring ....noe my common test two maths marks liao fail lah but compare with common test 1 i improved haha .i happy cause i never fail so badly just by 3.5 marks like that and i so callled improve liao lor but the bad thing is i failed and my parents ar not so happy lor ...so sian scared must compulsary meet parents again how???today IS GOOD FRIDAY.n Yesterday is APRIL FOOL'S DAY.i dis person super gong leh cause yesterday alot of ppl tinking of wat to do during tis 1 day of holiday wad then i gong gong thought need to come sch todae then talk to my jie , weiting then noe todae holiday ....DIAO...haha yesterday i got tricked once lah ...cause lesson very boring then i very sleepy then sudenly my frien say she drop something and it is under my chair then i look here look there n kept on sayin 'where got ,where got' then she say 'haha trick ni de lah ,april fool's day'hehe todae was home alone play com the whole day then lunch, $10 bao dao wan ...still got $5.50 left can use the money and go to mac wif friens haha....i very money face one $_$....haha

mind my posts cause all like rojak got a lot of thing(nonsense).....
ok that's all ,
mrgreen..fiona:tata ,BB

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o