Monday, April 5, 2010

aloha
now at sch ...using the sch com in the library...first time using it like not very safe..it is like not secure at all lah cause i scared cannnot go blog mah as i dun really noe the rules cause never really come to libraby b4 ..ui just blog lor cause my friend sharifah say can mah and my hand itchy dun care so much..haha so scared like ppl will be staring at me or wat like that lor so sian got maths tution cause maths not so good lah ...my mother still waiting for me at home and she was sick lor so i dun wanna stay back but i got no choice lah now stay back liao still have to wait 4 my jiesssss ,aijia and weiting cause they need to find some information so i slack and waste time to blog lor ...sry mum will rush home straight after that sry to let you wait and i will be leaving here at 3.50 i will eat lunch ..dunno why libraries all like that one cause cannot got youtube no listening to music no playin of games and the coms all damn slow so sian still got 15 mins mummy will be home right a way and my main reason for making u wait and worried is that here in sch is raining heavily even though i got an umbrella i will also get wet specially my bag so pls excuse mii an d thank you ..this post is super lame and i noe that so u can stop reading rite away but dun forget to tag and link....continuse....more...n...more thank you very much ppl n

mrgreen says BB TaTa~

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o