Sunday, March 14, 2010

so long never post liao ...can c layers of 'dust' hor....i dunno wat to say but about 2 days ago i had my sec 1 camp, was quite fun.2day 1 nite get to c him and c him at mac on sat ...so embarassing lor..still no body noe this blog of mine as it was new n i have not installed the music and the c-box..installing soon ...n i will like to ask all peeps

.how is it like to have a Bf???
.is it fun to have a Bf???
.how to find a nice Bf??
.how to make sure he is my Half Apple???
.it is shameful because u had roller-coaster phobia???
.will the boy mind that _____ had this phobia???
.is kissing the person u love a pleasant tink???
.n lastly how is it like to be loved??

thank you,
everybody's mrgreen....fiona

oh i almost forget play hard ,study hard n wish all peeps a happy march holiday

Labels:






FIONA♥

" She’s a lil girl,
living in her perfect world
Until the bad guy come,
and tore everything apart.."



create avatar
Create avatar
5 in the morning.
you rang
" sry babe, after this 3 hours, I thought, it's better for us to seperate our diff. lifes.. m sry."
It ended.
300608,,
You end everything with "m sry".
Not only ending this relationship
you ended a me
my heartbeat
my world.
I'm holding back the tears..
I don't want myself to look so dumb, so lamentable..
& now, there's nth i could do to bring u back to me.


Tagboard here.
cbox



Plurk :D

the sites.
anisah.| amelia.| chili. | jamie.| sharifah. chili. | liixiian.| joshua.| chili. | vikkee. chili.| chili. | cheeling.| chili.| chili.



March 2010 April 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010




imeem .


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

15 song Playing ♥




Designer : Chili.
x o x o